CREATE AN ACCELA CITIZEN ACCESS ACCOUNT (ACA):
• Navigate to: permits.knoxvilletn.gov/my-account
• Click on “Register Now”
• Accept terms and click “Continue Registration”
• Fill out the Login information and click “Add New”
• Select Contact Type and click “Continue”
• Fill out the Contact Information and click “Continue”
• Click “Continue Registration”
You've just created your ACA account!
ADD A LICENSE TO THIS ACCOUNT (you must have a current Accela license number for this step):
• In your ACA account, click on “My Account” in the light blue bar
• Click on “Add a License” and enter License Type and the new Accela City of Knoxville License Number (NOT your old license number as that number will not be recognized)
• Click on “Find License”
• Click on “Add License to Account”
You have added your license to your ACA account!